Monday, January 30, 2012

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Trinka!

1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
5. Tag 11 people.
6. Go to their blog and tell them they are tagged. 

11 random things...lemme see... 

 1. Once upon a time, my older brothers and I jumped into the lake in October, to prove to our cousin that Minnesotans are just as tough as Alaskans. 
2. Jelly beans. I love 'em. 
3. I had curls when I was a toddler. *sigh* Gone now. :( 
4. I hate avocados with a passion. Slimy, disgusting green things. Blech. 
5. I got ringworm when I was 11 from holding a wild baby rabbit.
6. I don't really like pearls. They're to perfect, and... round.
7. I own red & white polka-dotted shoes. Mhm. Be jealous. ;P
8. I don't like nuts in cookies or ice cream.
9. A spider crawled up my harp and down my back at my brother's outdoor wedding. Ick. 
10. I love thunderstorms. 
11. Green Tea ice cream is actually fairly good, imo. :)

Now for the questions!

1. Do you like thrift stores?
 Yes! I hardly ever shop anywhere else.

2. What's your nickname{s}?
 Bree, Breezy, and obviously- Haystack. :D
 
3. Have you given anybody a nickname? If so, what is it?
 When I was younger my besties and I would call each other by our names- spelled backwards. :)

4. Have you ever made scrambled eggs?
Yep. But I don't really like them much.

5. Pink or purple? 
Depends on the shade. I'll go with pink. 

6. Hats or scarfs?
 Both. 
If I have to choose, I'll say... er... both.

7. Do you like mustaches? 
It depends. In general I would say no. 

8. Do you have a mustache? 
Eh, no. 

9. Have any {not classic} books to recommend?
Oh, so many choices! I'm planning to do a mini-review of all the fictional books I read in 2011, so stay tuned. :D 

10. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?
Off. I only wear socks to bed if I'm really really cold.

11. Who do you love the most?
My family. And my besties. :D  

Ok- now my questions!

1. Warrior princess, or pretty princess?
 2. Favorite baby name?
3. Last movie/tv show you cried over? 
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Least favorite household chore?
6. Favorite music genre? 
7. First movie you saw in the theater?
8. If you could live in any time period, or any fantasy world, what would you choose?  
9. Favorite ice cream flavor?
10. Do you play any instruments?
11. Anything in particular you'd like to see me blog about?

I'm gonna break the rules... If you'd like to do this, consider yourself tagged by me. :D
Answer my questions in the comments- or leave me a link to your blog post- I'd love to see your answers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment