Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daybook 16

Outside my window- Morning Glories in the flower boxes on the deck railing, and swim suits hanging out to dry.

I am thinking about- The awesome deals I got in town today. :D

From the kitchen- Supper is being made.

I am creating- Eh... still nothing. :/ Need to do something about that.

I am reading- Finished 'Emil and Piggy Beast' by Astrid Lindgren yesterday. 

I am hearing- Someone has the 'Flyboys' soundtrack turned up rather loud downstairs.  I don't have a problem with that. ;)

I am hoping- To re-arrange my bookshelves someday soon. I have too many books laying sideways 'cause I can't fit them in the shelves they ought to go in! Too many books is a good thing, right? Right. :)

I am planning- To walk to Grandma's house after supper.

I am wearing- A pink polka-dotted shirt with a brown skirt.

My hair is- In a low bun.

Around the house- Nothing much. Same old, same old. :D

 I am wishing- Why can't TV shows come out all at once? I need to watch the rest of Doctor Who Season 6 now. ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment