Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daybook 13

Outside my window- Swimsuits drying in the sun on the deck railing.

I am thinking about- The 'High Fashion' photo shoot Mollie and I did this morning. We got some fun pictures. :)

From the kitchen- Yesterday we culled and froze around 7 ice cream buckets full of strawberries. *whew* And we still have more strawberries in the fridge for eating fresh...

I am reading- Nothing lately...

I am hearing- The 'Prince Caspian' soundtrack.

I am hoping- That the rest of the summer won't disappear as fast as the last couple months... Ha! 

I am planning- To take more pictures this afternoon- and convince Lilia to model for me too. :D

I am wearing- A brown skirt, pink shirt, and spiral-y earrings.

My hair is- Curled, and partly up. With a pink hair flower on one side. :) 

Around the house- Clean dishes waiting for me to put them away. :/

 I am wishing- To be a better photographer....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment