Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daybook 12

Outside my window- Finally, a sunny day.

I am thinking about- Fourth of July weekend plans... :D

From the kitchen- Granola is in the oven.

I am creating- Nothing today, but yesterday I drew all afternoon. :)

I am reading- Finished 'The Hunger Games' yesterday. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.

I am hearing- The wind, blowing through the trees.

I am hoping- For warm weather this weekend, so we can go swimming without freezing.

I am planning- To weed in the garden this afternoon. And pick the first strawberries of the year. :)

I am wearing- My beautiful gardening clothes. ;)

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- We got two lambs on Monday, and two pigs last week. The sheep are kinda noisy.

 I am wishing- That the next two 'Hunger Games' books were in my hands...instead of me being the the 10th hold for them at the library. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment