Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daybook 9

Outside my window- Overcast skies, and a cool breeze is coming through the open window.

I am thinking about- My brother's wedding on Saturday!

From the kitchen- Supper is in the oven.

I am creating- Finished sewing my new apron this morning. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with the result.

I am reading- 'The Throne of Fire'.

I am hearing- Dad, mowing the lawn.

I am hoping- That the prelude and processional I'm playing for the wedding will go well...

I am planning- Must. Finish. Book. *glazed eyes*

I am wearing- A green t-shirt, and denim skirt.

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- Reuben is packing up his stuff to move to his apartment. *insert sentimental sniff here* :)

 I am wishing- That the weather will be perfect for the wedding, and that it won't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment