Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Splash Blog Party!




What are two songs that describe you? 'More Than Useless' by Relient K, and... um... I can't think of another one... :)

What do you most fear? People taking stupid risks and getting hurt. And I get stage fright. 

What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? Lots of black, and lately I've been wearing a lot of aqua.

How do you normally do you hair? Up, or in a braid. I hardly ever wear it loose, partly because it's so long it gets in my way, and because it seems to tangle easily.

Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? Need you ask? Milkshake, duh. ;)

Do you like the color pink? Bubblegum pink? No. Hot pink? Yes.

What is your favorite flower? I don't really have a favorite... I like roses, and I don't like daisies.

How many states have you been to? Eight? I think...

 What is your favorite thing about June? Leaves on the trees, swimming, going barefoot... and thunderstorms!
 
Describe your "dream wedding location." It would probably depend on the time of year. Maybe outside if it was summer? I really don't know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment