Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daybook 11

Outside my window- Another cold, rainy day.

I am thinking about- I'm cold. Shouldn't have put away my bedroom heater yet. It's supposed to be summer! ;)

From the kitchen- Just finished a cup of tea. Perfect for a wet day like today. :)

I am creating- Wrote on one of my story ideas today...

I am reading- Finished 'The Trumpeter of Krakow' yesterday.

I am hearing- 'May It Be'-by Enya. <3

I am hoping- That we can finish watching The Lord Of The Rings tonight. :)

I am planning- Laundry needs to be folded... I guess I'd better do that soon.

I am wearing- A gray turtleneck shirt, and a tiered skirt. Also a light shawl, because it's freezing today!

My hair is- Rolled back into a bun at the nape of my neck.

Around the house- A few of us have caught colds. I'm almost over mine...

 I am wishing- Warm weather? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment