Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daybook 8

Outside my window- Sunshine, and big fluffy clouds.

I am thinking about- One of my story ideas. :)

From the kitchen- Dishes that I need to wash... :/

I am creating- A draft of what all the Thank-You notes I have to write should look like.

I am reading- Hoping to start 'The Beggar Queen' soon. (Last book in the 'Westmark' series.)

I am hearing- Pandora Radio, and Amalia talking non-stop from the next room. :)

I am hoping- To decide what I'm playing on my harp for prelude at the wedding.

I am planning- To write my Thank-You cards later today...

I am wearing- My gardening clothes. You don't want to know what they look like. Really. :)

My hair is- Dutch braid down one side of my head, going into a low bun.

Around the house- All the guys are gone to work today. My sister-in-law and niece and nephew are over.

 I am wishing- That my sunburn will be done peeling by the wedding. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment