Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daybook 10

Outside my window- It's raining.

I am thinking about- Nothing in particular.

From the kitchen- We switched up our kitchen chores, so (yay!) I'm not washing dishes anymore! :)

I am creating- Did an in-the-rain-photo-shoot with Amalia...

I am reading-  'The Beggar Queen'.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio, and Mollie playing with dolls in my bedroom.

I am hoping- To get my dresser drawers a little less chaotic...

I am planning- I should fold some laundry, I guess...

I am wearing- A purple sweater, and my favorite denim skirt.

My hair is- In a braid.

Around the house- Dad & Mum took Morgan and Lilia into town to get an eye check-up, so the house is really quiet.

 I am wishing- That my Amazon order will arrive soon.... :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment