Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Pictures

Here's a few pictures from my brother's wedding. 
The weather was perfect, and everything went pretty smoothly. :)
I played the prelude and processional.
And no, a tarantula did not die in my hair (as Reuben suggested), it's a black feather hair flower. Only it's feathers, so... it's not really a flower.
Anyways, moving on. :) 
(I don't have any pictures of the ceremony...)
My cousin walked Amanda and me down the aisle. 
 And he is not my boyfriend, like people keep thinking! :D
The wedding party. 
That's me on the far left. 
 Cutest flower girl ever? I think Yes. 
 The happy couple. 
(Look! It's me on the left again! :D) 
Elinor, my super-cute niece.
Our family.
 Two tired bridesmaids on the ride home.
 Yes, I'm the one who looks close to insanity. :)
It was a Very Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment