Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ultrasonic USB Diffuser for Your Busy #EOLife!


Did I mention I'm giving away TWO?

I happened upon this little wonder quite by accident.  When I got close enough to read: "USB Diffuser" I was intrigued but suspicious.  An ultrasonic diffuser that plugs into any USB port?  An ultrasonic diffuser that sends a puff of EO wafting into the air every few seconds?  And this portable {divine} device doesn't require a battery?  Yeah right.  


So I bought one! {because I'm a diffuser freak, but we already know this}  I'm here to tell you it's worth every shiny penny!  Read on...






Hello Bathroom Diffuser - Hello Kitchen Diffuser - Hello to any laptop or computer with a USB port Diffuser!

(thank you Costco for these handy "plug in" USB outlets that I have all over the house).




 But the most versatile use of the Aroma2Go USB Diffuser is in the car!

Purchase an inexpensive USB adapter for the power outlet in your car, you'll be amazed how often you use it for mobile commuting.

_______________________________________


Why in the world would you need an Ultrasonic USB Diffuser in your car you ask?


Driving with the kids?  Jeddy's Blend!

Packing around a ripe pet?  Lavender & Lemon!

Some blissful alone time?  Zen Blend!

Allergies killing you?  L.L.P. Blend!
{lavender, lemon, peppermint: a natural antihistamine}



______________________________________________________


How to ENTER!

1.  Leave a comment:  I really need this because...

2.  SHARE the Giveaway Post on FB!

For extra entries:
  
LIKE it on Instagram  (campwander)

TWEET about it!  (campwander)


Good Luck!!
{ends Tuesday @ midnite MDT}



Please enjoy 10% off your Spark Naturals order with this code:  campwander



No comments:

Post a Comment