Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daybook 1

I've seen several blogs that do a daybook, and I've always thought it looked like fun. So here's my version. :)

Outside my window- Patches of blue in the sky, but mostly cloudy, and a bit too chilly to have the window open. Most of the snow is gone, though. I can only see one pile from here.

I am thinking about- Starting my school for the day.

From the kitchen- Breakfast dishes that need washing. I think I'll conserve soap and hot water, and wait till after lunch. ;)

I am creating- I need to sew my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding.

I am reading- "Debbie of the Green Gate" It's a re-read, but I read it long enough ago that I don't really remember what happens...

I am hearing- This song. So pretty.

I am hoping- To get the loads of laundry I have to do today done as soon as possible. Usually I do laundry on Tuesday, but I was gone all morning/afternoon yesterday.

I am planning- To hem the sun dress I made on Monday.

I am wearing- A black skirt and my new aqua/black plaid top. I love it. :)

My hair is- VERY uncooperative today- I wanted to put it up, but it wouldn't go up... It's in a braid.

Around the house- Pretty quiet. My younger siblings are doing school.

 I am wishing- That my bridesmaid dress was already done, and exactly how I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment