Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daybook 2

Outside my window- It's snowing...again. :/ Huge wet flakes.

I am thinking about- How I want to fix my littlest sister's hair for the wedding. She's the flower girl.

From the kitchen- Chicken, thawing for supper.

I am creating- Almost finished with my bridesmaids dress, just some hand sewing left. Super happy with it. :)

I am reading- Haven't really done any reading since last week...

I am hearing- Barlow Girl, via Grooveshark .

I am hoping- That I can decide on a necklace for the wedding, soon. My sister-in-law-to-be is buying all of her bridesmaids the necklace of our choice. :D

I am planning- To get my graduation open house invitations sent out this week.                          

I am wearing- A gray wool skirt, blue top with white flowers on it, hoop earrings and my paua shell ring.

My hair is- Tried something new today. Took the front half of my hair and divided it into about seven sections and twisted them all back separately. Pulled them all together in a ponytail, then into a bun.

Around the house- Laundry to fold, and mud. My brothers track in a lot as they come inside.

 I am wishing- That season 6 of Doctor Who was out. Can. Not. Wait. :D

edit: It stopped snowing, and the sun is out now! Change in supper plans- hot dog roast with my brother and his wife and kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment