Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daybook 3

Outside my window- Another gray, cold, nasty day.

I am thinking about- 'Larkrise to Candleford'. My older sister and I have watched a few episodes, and so far we are enjoying it very much.

From the kitchen- Dishes to wash, most likely. I haven't looked, I'm putting it off for as long as possible. :)

I am creating- A blog post?

I am reading- Yesterday I finished reading 'House of Many Ways' by Diana Wynne Jones. It wasn't as good as the two books that come before it, but it was still enjoyable.

I am hearing- My littlest sister is playing 'Joy to the World' on my old harp.

I am hoping- Hmm, what am I hoping? Ok, I'm hoping I can remember the dream I had last night. It was a really good dream...but I don't remember what it was about now!

I am planning- To sort through my clothes today. My dresser drawers are getting really jumbled.

I am wearing- Blue jeans, a pink shirt with geometric-ish shapes on it, and my new silver hoop earrings.

My hair is- In a twist-wrapped-ponytail. With a headband for added prettiness. :)

Around the house- My brother is pulling the taps off the maple trees today. Yay! No more hauling sap!

 I am wishing- That the weather would hurry up and get warm! I'm really for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment