Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daybook 43

Outside my window- It's sunny today, but pretty cold.

I am thinking about- I got an iPod last week, and woot! now I have Instagram! So, if you'd like to follow me, go right ahead. :D

From the kitchen- We got a bunch of snow on Monday, so we made snow ice cream.

I am creating- We were at a Bible conference over the weekend, and I did some knitting while I listened.

I am reading- I found "Moccasin Trail" by Eloise Jarvis Mcgraw at a second hand store, so I'm hoping to read that soon. :)

I am hearing- Mollie practicing harp downstairs.

I am planning- Once I finish this post I'd better start making lunch.

I am wearing- A floor-length plaid skirt, and an aqua sweater.

My hair is- Damp. I washed it this morning.

Around the house- Amanda left last week for a missions trip, and she's going to be gone for about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment