Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Surprising Secret to a Good Night's Sleep!



Assume, NOTHING!

I have crazy news for you, Slim & Sassy, a metabolic blend of essential oils is showing up as an amazing sleep aid...yes, a sleep aid!  Move over Ambien, Lavender and warm milk - Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lemon, Ginger and Cinnamon essential oils combined in one genius blend is the new sleep cocktail for catching some shut eye.




Say What?



* Sleep Testimonials *


Slim and Sassy on feet 3 nights now and sleeping like a baby!


@--}-----

"My favorite EO daily routine lately is Slim and Sassy on my feet before bed, it seriously is like my Advil PM! Who knew right?"


@--}-----


I have to admit - right after you posted that teaser about the Slim & Sassy - I could see it. I had been applying before bed on my problem areas and had started sleeping so much more soundly!


@--}-----


It works! I sleep so well! Now I need to get down to business with the dieting part of it! 


@--}-----


Me too!!! I love it!!!! Out like a light!!!







 I know what you're thinking!  How can this be?
  

I wish I had more definitive answers for you but all I can say is that the Slim and Sassy Metabolic blend levels blood sugar and calms adrenals.  Adrenals pump adrenaline...lying awake with adrenaline shooting through your body between midnite and 6am is never a good idea. 


If you're a "sleepless" type, get a little crazy and try this.  Massage 2 to 3 drops of Slim & Sassy Metabolic blend on the bottom of each foot at bedtime, that all there is to it.  Let me know how this works for you!  



Here's to Sweet Dreams & a Speedy Metabolism




Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment