Tuesday, April 23, 2013

: a week of hairstyles :


Here's a look at the sorts of hairstyles that I'm doing nowadays...

Sunday
I rag curled my hair Saturday night, and slept on it, and so when I took it out it was super poofy.
Like, Shirley Temple with a bad hair day poofy. Seriously.
I decided to put it up, and pretend it was a Marvelous Updo, instead of a ponytail with a couple of bobby pins stuck in it. 

Monday
The next day, I had Leftover Curls. 
So I wore pigtails, and felt teenybopper-ish. 

Tuesday
French Over. 
And so, the next day, only the front section of my hair was wavy...

Wednesday
...Which meant that french braids were needed to hide that.
Yay! My hair is finally long enough again for them!

Thursday
I washed my hair, and then put it up while damp into a french twist/bun thing.

Friday
Accent braid + side pony that I didn't pull through quite all the way. 

Saturday
  I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted to do with my hair, so I just started braiding random braids, and ended up with this.

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment