Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Make Your Own Signature Roller Bottles!



Ok, so I might have a thing for rollers!


For the month of April, I created an incentive for the Camp Wander team that I think is the next best thing to Lavender!  I thought you might like to know the source of which it comes hither to you...

Warning!  

I'm about to mention Young Living, if you're squeamish, afraid of heights or closed minded, please click off ;)




5ml bottles shown

I can't remember how I found them, but they're brilliant.  The tops of the CW Signature Roller Bottles are called Roller Fitments.  This is a YL product sold through their site, {HERE} or ebay.  Instead of a plastic roller ball, the fitting has a steel ball bearing roller and it works loads better than the plastic ones! 



...and I might be a tin lover.


If you haven't been to Specialty Bottle, you should go...now. It's an EO lovers worst nightmare in the most wonderful way.  I found 5ml green or blue glass bottles that work perfectly with roller fitments! I also found a selection of tins like the one shown above with a window which I like very much. {Click HERE}



If you're going to pack up a tin with roller bottles, keep the bottles from rattling around by picking up a roll of de Grip Superieur, fabulous stuff!  

Cut a piece to size and lay it inside, no need to glue.

I found a roll at Costco but every Walmart and most super markets carry it too.





I gave you the sources, now enjoy a lighthearted how-to video.  You'll learn how to install the roller fitment...which is worth watching because there is a quick tip for the not so brilliant, such as myself.





And there you have it!  Quite painless, wouldn't you agree?  Are we still friends?  
Hope so!  ;)



Oh you are going to L O V E these roller bottles!!





No comments:

Post a Comment