Monday, May 13, 2013

A (mostly) Instagram Update

Yep. This is me becoming one of those bloggers who don't post for weeks, and then when they finally do, they cheat and post Instagram pictures of yummy coffee drinks and ice cream with sprinkles, and then try to tell you that they've been crazy busy. 

Except this post doesn't have any coffee or sprinkles- just tea- but you don't have to be jealous or suddenly crave it, 'cause it was semi-nasty...

I caught a cold that's been going around- sore throat, cough + stuffy nose.
So I drank tea that wasn't super delish, and that made my throat feel a bit better. 
(I'm mostly over it now.)

Hauling maple sap. This is the first year I can remember where the trees have still been running in May.

My bestie & cousin's wedding! 
Despite the super chilly weather (we nearly froze taking pictures outside [& that really didn't help my cold!]), it was a rather fantastic wedding, and I had a ton of fun.

Guess who caught the bouquet? 
...it was pretty much either catch it, or let it smash into my face. Fortunately, I had just enough hand-eye coordination to do the former.

It's finally been warm enough the past few days to be outside without bundling up.

Today, I found the first hepaticas of the year! If you're from Minnesota, you know that means- Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment