Thursday, June 6, 2013

New & Improved Rosacea Blend for Even Skin Tone




ROSACEA Blend Spritzer!
___________________________________________


Not long ago, I shared the Rosacea Blend, a favorite EO blend that I rely on everyday.  However, soon after that blog post I've become somewhat of a Witch Hazel devotee and as per my life, I updated! I'm convinced that if I'd known about this natural elixir earlier I'd have fewer life lines now.  If I could place blame of my ignorance on my Mom I would but she's perfect so I can't!

A bottle of quality Witch Hazel should be every EO users BFF IMHO, right there beside FCO.  There will be a quiz on the acronyms later ;)




Here you see my elegant (hip & humble) labeled Rosacea blend with  Witch Hazel instead of fractionated coconut oil as called for in the original post.  

The new spray variation using a quality Witch Hazel is worth this update.  The healing qualities of Witch Hazel are right up there with EOs and less expensive.  Investing in a bottle like this sets you back approximately $9 and will last quite a long time.

 If you'd like to know more about good Witch Hazel and ALL that it can do for you...  {CLICK HERE}



Rosacea Blend RECIPE
___________________________________________

20 drops Helichrysum
20 drops Frankincense
20 drops Sandalwood
5 drops Rosemary
Witch Hazel  (over 350 4 to 5 star reviews)

Add EOs to a 2 oz glass spray bottle and top with a quality Witch Hazel and shake gently to blend.  The Witch Hazel will turn cloudy, it's just the EOs emulsifying...it's a good thing!  Spritz the "rosy" areas on your clean face morning and night.  



There's something so refreshing about a spritz of cool, pure clean on your face morning and night, the Rosacea blend with Witch Hazel fits that feeling brilliantly.  

Yes, I'm all about Witch Hazel these days, I've been combining it with EOs any chance I get. 


Oh by the way...have you tried PURE EO Deodorant with Witch Hazel?  So simple, so healthy!  To learn more {CLICK HERE}.
  

This particular product by Thayer is my favorite by far, my skin drinks it in right along with the EOs.  Don't even get me started about it's fragrance ~ so nice!




Love your skin & put your best face forward!






No comments:

Post a Comment