Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daybook 27

Outside my window- It's supposed to rain today.

I am thinking about- We finished preserving the last of the tomatoes yesterday! *faint surprised cheer* ;)

From the kitchen- I made granola this morning.

I am creating- Did some embroidering on a tablecloth yesterday. I've been working on it on and off for a while now, but I'm not even close to done yet.

I am reading- I read 'The Son of Neptune' and re-read 'Mara, Daughter of the Nile' over the weekend. Both are excellent books.

I am hearing- My new CD- 'Treasure Planet'.

I am planning- To sync 'Treasure Planet' to my MP3 player.

I am wearing- A tiered skirt with a gray shirt/jacket.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- My younger siblings are doing school.

 I am wishing- Can't wait for the next episode of 'Downton Abbey' (Season 2). Wish it was out already... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment