Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daybook 26

Outside my window- It's a beautiful fall day- warm, and windy. Lilia and Amalia are playing in the sandbox.

I am thinking about- 'Downton Abbey'- can't wait till the next episode comes out!! :)

From the kitchen- Amanda and I just finished chopping up peppers to freeze. We also froze broccoli, and made applesauce today. 

I am creating- Well, I'm hoping to feel creative, and write on a story after I finish this. :)

I am reading- Read 'Talking to Dragons' yesterday- I finally got it from the library.

I am hearing- Dad's truck coming down the driveway.

I am planning- I have a bunch of unpacking to do- we went camping last weekend, and then we were gone all day yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to unpack yet...

I am wearing- A gray turtleneck shirt, and a denim skirt.

My hair is- In a braid.

Around the house- We've got nothing going on tonight- which is nice, because we've been busy the last few days.

 I am wishing- I've got an almost-cold. Please go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment