Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daybook 25

Outside my window- It's a really warm day, and the leaves are falling off the trees like crazy.

I am thinking about- Girls party with some friends this evening. We're gonna watch a movie and 'hang'. :)

From the kitchen- Relish and salsa are some of the things we're working on, and I'm going to make cookies for this evening- and a bunch of popcorn. :)

I am creating- Hairstyling counts, right? I made up a kinda interesting hair-do the other day. 

I am reading- 'The Shield Ring' by Rosemary Sutcliff.

I am hearing- My window is open, so I can hear the leaves falling to the ground.

I am planning- My outfit for this evening.

I am wearing- T-shirt, and a denim skirt.

My hair is- In curlers. I hope nobody comes to the door... :D

Around the house- The guys have been gone all week, working on a job- so it's just been us girls at home.

 I am wishing- Hmm... Fun time this evening? Nah, I don't even have to wish for that- it'll happen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment