Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daybook 22

Outside my window- Blue sky and sunshine.

I am thinking about- Nothing in particular- today is a Muddled Thoughts kind of day. :D

From the kitchen- Mollie and I spent the morning cutting pears to dehydrate, and this afternoon we're going to cut and freeze corn.

I am creating- Yesterday evening I helped Mollie make a Wee Folk .

I am reading- I read my library book- 'Dealing With Dragons' in one sitting. Now I'm waiting for the next three books. :)

I am hearing- I turned on Pandora Radio this morning in the kitchen, and it's still going. :)

I am hoping- That doing the corn won't take too, too  long.

I am planning- Folding laundry, freezing corn, canning applesauce....etc, etc.

I am wearing- Aqua top with white cargo pants. And my apron- which I've been wearing a lot lately.

My hair is- In a Dutch Braid, and then coiled into a bun.

Around the house- Nothing out of the ordinary.

 I am wishing- Like I said- Muddled Thoughts. If my fairy godmother appeared right now, and offered me three wishes, I don't know what I'd wish for...
 Curly hair, maybe.
What would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment