Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daybook 24

Outside my window- It was a rainy day. I love rainy days.

I am thinking about- I bought a be-a-u-ti-ful bedspread today. It's pink and red, and matches my bedroom perfectly. :)

From the kitchen- Clean supper dishes, I think.

I am creating- Nothing lately. :)

I am reading- Just finished 'Entwined'.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio. My soundtrack station. It makes me happy. :)

I am planning- I need to fix a hole in one of my stockings... :/

I am wearing- A black sweater and and tan knee-length skirt. And I wore an aqua scarf to town- 'cause it made me happy. :)

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- I'm kinda out of it- I was in town all morning, and I spent the afternoon/evening in my room reading my library book.

 I am wishing- I have a lovely new bedspread- why would I be wishing for anything else? (Yeah, I'm kinda easy to please...)

No comments:

Post a Comment