Saturday, September 17, 2011

I've been a bad blogger lately....

And I crave your indulgence.
This time of year is really busy, but I'm hoping that once the harvest season is over I can blog more frequently.
Until then, you'll just have to survive on my excessively interesting Daybook posts. ;)

Here's a random list of some of the things I've been doing lately;
(Proof that I have been busy, and not just Ignoring You.)

  • Went to the State Fair with my family.
  • Went for a bike ride with the fam on Labor Day.
  • Had ice cream cones on Said Biking Excursion.
  • Making applesauce/juice.
  • Making tomato juice.
  • Freezing corn. 
  • Went camping.
  • Avoided getting poison ivy while camping.
  • Went canoeing.
  • Floated down a river, and went swimming at the loveliest sandbar ever.
  • Babysat my niece and nephew.
  • Writing on story ideas. 
  • Picked all the green tomatoes before the frost. 
  • Played ping-pong with friends. 
  • Reading the Enchanted Forest Chronicles. Really fun books. :)
  • Brought my heater back into my room. Yup- it's that time of year again.    

Have a delightful Fall- and I will try to post again soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment