Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I've been tagged!

  Cat, from The World Crafter's Inkspot has tagged me!

Here are the rules:
 You must be tagged by someone
 You have to list 10 random facts about yourself
 After that, you have to tag four more people

  1. My nicknames past and present have included; Haystack, Bree, Breezy and Blaloom.
  2. I am looking forward eagerly to Oct 4th- The Son of Neptune is released that day! 
  3. One of my biggest pet peeves is when Dads in movies/books/radio dramas call their sons "Son". I mean really! Who does that?  Your kid has a name! Use it!
  4. As a general rule, I don't like Westerns.
  5. I started my first journal when I was six. I've been writing (off and on) ever since. 
  6. I have never ridden on a Ferris Wheel.  
  7. People often think that my older sister and I are twins. We're nine years apart.  
  8. I can't whistle or snap my fingers.
  9. I have a slight obsession with everything Steampunk.
  10. I just joined Twitter! Follow me? 
 Okay... I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone. If you'd like to do this- consider yourself tagged!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment