Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daybook 23

Outside my window- It's dark out. And cold. I would know- I spent the morning picking tomatoes, 'cause it's supposed to frost tonight.

I am thinking about- Hm. My mind is blank.

From the kitchen- Supper dishes are getting washed up- and it's FULL of the peppers and tomatoes that we picked this morning. (We also picked squash, corn and onions- but they aren't in the kitchen.) And there's dessert cooling on the stove.

I am creating- Last night I was messing around with beads and wire, and I created something that vaguely resembles a flower- I'm not quite finished with it though.

I am reading- Read 'Searching For Dragons' yesterday. It was a fun book.

I am hearing- I've got Pandora Radio playing.

I am hoping- To get a chance to read my other library book soon...

I am planning- To get rid of that silly 'I am hoping' question. It's too similar to the 'I am wishing' question. You have been warned. 

I am wearing- Finally changed out of my dirty garden clothes- I'm wearing a purple sweater and a floor-length floral skirt that I made when I was 13. Yup. It still fits. 

My hair is- I didn't do my hair today- I slept on yesterday's bun, and it was still presentable (for gardening, anyways!) so I just left it in.

Around the house- Oh dear. Do you really want to know? Ya sure? It's kinda messy. This time of year we're really busy with garden stuff, so the house doesn't get as much attention...

 I am wishing- Well, it'd better frost tonight after all the work we did today to get ready for a frost!

No comments:

Post a Comment