Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Daybook 21

Outside my window- It's a cloudy, wet, rainy-ish day.

I am thinking about- It's my favorite little brother's birthday today! Granted, he is my only little brother, but still- I like to rub it in his face. ;)

From the kitchen- Buckets of tomatoes- waiting to be washed.

I am creating- Planning to make a cake later on for Said Favorite Younger Brother.

I am reading- Hoorayz! Book iz in at the libraryz.  Now if only someone would be going to town soon...

I am hearing- Someone's loading the dishwasher downstairs- I can hear the dishes. :)

I am hoping- I filmed another hairstyle tutorial.... but something is making it play all jerky/choppy when I try to edit it. Hoping to figure out the problem- or I'll have to re-film, or something... >:(

I am planning- Afore mentioned tomatoes? Yep. I'm in change of washing them.

I am wearing- An aqua top, with my skirt that can only be described as- 'bling-bling'. :D

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- Kitchen work, and birthday party preparations.

 I am wishing- Stupid movie editor- why won't you WORK?

No comments:

Post a Comment