Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Daybook 17

Outside my window- Eventide. The sunlight is beginning to fade, and the air is getting cooler- which, after today, is a good thing. :)

I am thinking about- You know that feeling when you've just finished a good book, and there isn't any more to read, even though you're desperately wishing there was? I've got it. Post Book Reading Trauma, I call it. :)

From the kitchen- Supper's over, and Morgan is washing dishes.

I am creating- Yesterday I made myself some hair flowers.

I am reading- Just finished 'Mockingjay'- the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy.

I am hearing- Amanda's playing the piano downstairs.

I am hoping- Hm... Nothing at the moment.

I am planning- Laundry. I should fold it.

I am wearing- Denim skirt and a bright green tank-top.

My hair is- Braided, and in a bun.

Around the house- Dad's gone to buy ice cream so we can have raspberry malts. :D

 I am wishing- For good weather this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment