Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Daybook 20

Outside my window- There's one tiny cloud in the sky. The rest of it is totally blue.

I am thinking about- How happy my two new pairs of sandals make me. :D

From the kitchen- Amanda and I did lots of kitchen work yesterday, so all that's left is steam juicing and canning some raspberries.

I am creating- I made an attempt to crochet myself some barefoot sandals this morning- maybe I'll give it another try this afternoon.

I am reading- Haven't done much reading lately, I'm waiting for a book from the library- but whoever has it in front of me simply won't give it up! ;)

I am hearing- My brothers are re-shingling the roof right over my bedroom.... It's noisy.

I am hoping- To sort through pictures from last weekend. Maybe I'll do a blog post- we'll see.

I am planning- Nothing much. Today is a day with no plans. Sometimes those days are the best.

I am wearing- A green t-shirt with a tan-ish/white skirt.

My hair is- In a Princess Anne Braid.

Around the house- Like I said- no plans = good day. :)

 I am wishing- That the silly crochet pattern I'm trying to use would make more sense. I've used it once before- but I've forgotten how I did it...

No comments:

Post a Comment