Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daybook 19

 Look at my beautiful new blog design! Isn't it awesome? My amazing sister Amanda drew and designed it for me. I love it ever so much. :D

Outside my window- A breeze is blowing through the treetops.

I am thinking about- Story ideas... *happy smile*

From the kitchen- Supper's on the stove.

I am creating- I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten the question. Could you repeat it again? :P

I am reading- Still reading Poirot.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio.

I am hoping- I want to do more writing today.

I am planning- To stay home tonight. I've been busy every day/night since Thursday.

I am wearing- Tiered denim skirt, and a pink&white button-up shirt.

My hair is- Braided, and in a bun.

Around the house- Babysitting my niece and nephew tonight.

 I am wishing- Hm... Can't think of anything at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment