Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daybook 18 & Happy 50th Post To Me!

 Wow, 50 posts already? That went by fast. Thank you all so much for following me! :)

Outside my window- The weather has been a little nipper the last couple of days, but today, there is sunshine.

I am thinking about- Last night. I went with Amanda to her Bible Study- and had a good time. :D

From the kitchen- I think a granola bar is calling my name... Yep. It was. ;)

I am creating- Just finished writing a bazillion -ok, only 9- 'about' cards for the things I'm entering in our county fair. I got tired of it- I made the dress, ok? I don't want to go into great detail 'bout how I did it, or what I'm going do with it. I'm gonna wear it, duh! ;)

I am reading- 'Poirot Investigates' by Agatha Christie.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio.

I am hoping- To do some much-needed practicing today.

I am planning- To fold some laundry, and  re-make the bed in our spare room- we're having company tonight.

I am wearing- Jean capris, and a blue tunic-y shirt.

My hair is- In yesterday's hair-do- rolled back, braided, and then in a bun. It's a little fluffy from sleeping on it, but still presentable. :)

Around the house- Amanda, Lilia and Mollie are gone to enter things in the fair- I sent my stuff with them.

 I am wishing- First place for everything I entered? Yes please! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment