Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daybook 28

Outside my window- It's rather cold. Yesterday it snowed a tiny bit.

I am thinking about- Ordered the 1990 version of Lorna Doone from the library today. Hope to get it soon... 

From the kitchen- Dessert is cooling on the stove.

I am creating- Haven't done anything creative the last few days...

I am reading- "Deceived on Purpose" by Warren Smith.

I am hearing- Listening to soundtrack music on YouTube. :)

I am planning- No plans for tonight. Don't have to go anywhere/do anything. It's a good feeling. :)

I am wearing- A blue sweater, and a gray wool skirt.

My hair is- I knotted it, and then curled the ends and pinned them over the knot. I like it. :)

Around the house- Mollie went to the dentist, and the chickens got into the garden, but other than that it's been a pretty uneventful day.

 I am wishing- Downton Abbey- wishing they hadn't killed one of the nicest characters... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment