Monday, October 31, 2011

A Very Few October Snapshots...

 So, tomorrow it's November. How did that happen?
But anyway, I'm sure you all are just dying to know what I've been up to the last month.
Fear not! This post will let you see just a glimpse of my *cough* incredibly interesting, and action-packed life. *end of cough* ;P

No fall experience would be complete without a leaf pile to jump in, right?
 We made a leaf pile. A huge leaf pile.
Lilia.
"Mollie, if you throw that at me, I'm gonna have to stuff your shirt with leaves."
She got stuffed.
She's still pretty adorable, though. :) 
I've been knitting, as I mentioned before...
Saturday, Lilia and I decided to re-purpose an old school project...for archery practice. 
'Twas fun- even though I am rather sore from it. :)
I've been doing a lot of writing lately.
On Friday, I wrote 1636 words on a story- which is the most I've ever written in a day, so I was rather pleased about that. :D

 
 
I'm also hoping to participate in this Fall Fashion Week- so hopefully next week you'll see a post from me every day.
Until then- or, whenever... Adieu!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment