Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daybook 30

Outside my window- It's a really sunny day, with just a few fluffy clouds in the sky.

I am thinking about- I'm kinda sore today... Either it's still from archery, or else I must play a meaner game of Dutch Blitz than I realized. Hmm...

From the kitchen- We're making sauerkraut today.

I am creating- On Monday, Morgan and I set up an archery target in the basement- so now we can shoot without having to freeze outside! :)

I am reading- I haven't done ANY reading this week either! (Unless reading something that I've written counts....)

I am hearing- Soundtrack music.

I am planning- /hoping to do some writing today... :)

I am wearing- Jeans, and a long sleeved knit shirt with a aqua/pink/blue floral-ish shirt over that.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- My uncle from out of state is visiting- so we're having a mini family get-together tonight.

 I am wishing- That I hadn't drawn a picture I really like between two other sketches that I don't really care for...why does that always happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment