Monday, November 21, 2011

French Over

Once you've mastered this hair-do, it's super easy to do & it looks awesome! 
(disclaimer: I can't do it very well on myself- it's easier to do on someone else.)
You'll need to know how to french braid for this hairstyle, or dutch braid, if you prefer.
What you'll need. ^
 Find yourself a victim -er- willing participant, I mean. ;)
Part hair over head from ear to ear. Secure the back section out of the way.
I have Mollie put her head in my lap- 'tis easier to braid that way.
French braid starting just above the ear, and continuing over the top of the head.
 About half-way through, I have her sit up, and then I continue braiding down the side of her head.
Secure the braid, and remove the hairband from the back section, comb.
Finished!
I hope that made sense... Let me know if you try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment