Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daybook 33

Outside my window- The snow is melting and it's really warm out- I just got in from taking a walk.

I am thinking about- Thanksgiving plans for tomorrow- it's gonna be fun! :)

From the kitchen- I made squash/dried tomato soup for lunch. It tasted rather awful at first, but after I added more seasonings it was pretty good.

I am creating- On Saturday I knit a hat. In one day. It was a pretty easy pattern, so I was able to knit it without any help from Mum, which was rather exciting for me. :D

I am reading- 'Image of Josephine' by Booth Tarkington.

I am hearing- Pandora radio, again. :)

I am planning- I've been trying to decide what sorts of Christmas presents I should get for people...

I am wearing- A pink/white/black shirt and a black denim skirt.

My hair is- Twisted, and pinned up.

Around the house- Mollie has a cold, so I put together a puzzle with her earlier.

 I am wishing- All of you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment