Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daybook 31

Outside my window- It's snowing. Lovely fluffy flakes. 

I am thinking about- Story idea. ^_^

From the kitchen- I s'pose we'll have to start supper soon.

I am creating- Writing, writing, writing... :)

I am reading- A book called 'Foundlings' -just started it, so I don't have an opinion about it yet. :)

I am hearing- Gunshots in the distance. Yep, it's hunting season.

I am planning- My outfits for the last three days of the fashion challenge.

I am wearing- 50s inspired outfit.

My hair is- 50s inspired- 'Rosie the Riveter'.

Around the house- I voted for the first time ever yesterday- but they'd run out of "I Voted" stickers, so I didn't get one! I mean- how disappointing!

 I am wishing- I want the lake to freeze before we get a bunch of snow- so we can have nice ice for skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment