Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daybook 34

Outside my window- Cloudy skies. I think it was supposed to snow, but it hasn't yet.

I am thinking about- We've got a sickness going around... I've got a headache and feel kinda dizzy. :(

From the kitchen- Amanda and I made soup for lunch- still trying to finish up all our Thanksgiving leftovers.

I am creating- Made a list for Mum of Stuff I Want for my birthday/Christmas, this morning. :)

I am reading- Finished my Booth Tarkington book last week, and haven't read anything since then.

I am hearing- Christmas music. ^_^

I am planning- Christmas presents...

I am wearing- Floral skirt, and a pink top.

My hair is- In a low bun.

Around the house- We got our Christmas tree on Saturday! Morgan and I sawed it down, which was rather exciting 'cause I'd never cut down a tree before. :D

 I am wishing- I want to feel better, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment