Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daybook 32

Outside my window- There's about an inch of snow on the deck, and it's still coming down.

I am thinking about- Nothing much. I'm just watching the lovely snow fall outside... and writing this post. :D

From the kitchen- We've got leftover chicken and vegetables for broth simmering on the stove.

I am creating- Drew/doodled in my sketchbook this morning.

I am reading- Read 'The Blue Castle' by L. M. Montgomery the other day. SUCH a fun book. ^_^

I am hearing- Pandora Radio. Yeah, I listen to it a lot. :)

I am planning- Hm, I dunno. Maybe I'll do some writing or read a book...

I am wearing- A blue sweater and gray skirt.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- Morgan is pulling Lilia and Amalia up and down the driveway on sleds- behind the four-wheeler.

 I am wishing- That if I did wish for something it would come true. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment