Friday, February 24, 2012

Double Tag. :)

 I've been tagged by Katrina and Treskie!

Rules:
1. You must post the rules in a new blog post.
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.

First, Katrina's questions-

1. If you could be a book character, who would it be?
Too, too many choices! I really have no idea.
2. Superpower?
Possibly flight...?
3. Do you prefer illustrated or non-illustrated novels?
I don't really care either way, unless it's a poor illustrator- then I don't care for it.  
4. Fantasy or Science-fiction?
I haven't really read much science-fiction, so fantasy, I guess. :D 
5. Can you write in a noisy environment, or does it have to be quiet?
I like quiet. :)
6. How many books can you read in a day?
I guess it depends on the books, but probably 2-3. I'm a pretty fast reader.
7. Favorite author?
Oh, impossible to choose! I like Rick Riordan a lot, though.
8. Favorite illustrator?
I really like Trina Schart Hyman.
9. Middle-Grade or Young Adult novels?
Probably Young Adult. It depends. :)
10. One person in the world you wish you could meet?
 Prince Charming? ;P
11. One place in the world you wish you could go?
Ooo.... I don't know. I haven't ever seen the ocean, so it'd be cool to go someplace warm and watery. :D

Now for Treskie's questions!

1. Name three of your favorite/can't-live-without books.
Other than the Bible? How am I supposed to choose?? Possibly the Percy Jackson series, any P. G. Wodehouse book, & The Ordinary Princess. 
2. Favorite movie?
Oh dear. I. Don't. Know. Tangled?
3. Coffee or Tea?
Tea. Madagascar Vanilla Red = The Best Sort. :)
4. Favorite music genre? Song? Singer? (three in one, I know. But I couldn't resist.)
I'll just say Relient K for all three. ;)
5. If you were stuck on a desert island, what would you miss the most?
Depends on the island, I guess. Food? Something to kill wild animals with? Sunscreen? A boat? ;P 
6. Vampires, Zombies, or Orcs? (Wow, that's got to be hard to answer, I don't envy you that choice.)
Orcs. 'Cause you can kill them easier. 
7. Can you play an instrument? If so, which one/ones?
Yup. I play the harp and piano. 
8. List your five favorite TV shows
Doctor Who, Merlin, Downton Abbey, Once Upon A Time and Monk. I think. 
9. Which accent do you like the most?
Probably British.... :D 
10. You have a choice to either go to a major party with dancing and lots of people, or stay at home and read. Which would you choose?
Being the major introvert that I am, I'd probably stay home. 
11. Reading, writing, drawing, singing, or acting?
Reading and writing! With drawing on the side. ;)
 Thanks girls, that was fun! :D

I break the rules yet again, to tag anyone who wants to do this. :) 
And I just did a post like this not so very long ago- so use those questions if you want to do it. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment