Saturday, February 25, 2012

Operation Beautiful!


You may have heard about the awesome Caitlin over at www.operationbeautiful.com. When I happened upon her website, I was floored by the simplicity and importance of her work and became very excited about joining in!  Her mission is this:
The mission of Operation Beautiful is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. You are enough... just the way you are!
I absolutely love what she's doing!   I have armed myself with Post - its and my mission is to slap as many of these babies as l can on unsuspecting windshields, mirrors, monitors, desks, taxicabs somebodies back, etc. .  Today, I chose a gasoline pump :)  I felt a tiny bit better about spending $50 to fill my tank knowing that some unsuspecting person was going to drive up behind me and find this little love note left just for them :)


Will you make a difference today?  


Post a comment, tell me how you did it!  ...and have FUN with it!


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment