Sunday, February 26, 2012

Me and Whole Foods

Sliding automatic doors, a lame photographer's nightmare.

Because I live in Wyoming, Walmart is about as exotic as our shopping experience gets.  Why is that?  I don't bloody well know!  And, because I choose to eat as organically as possible, living under the "big sky" makes that endeavor extremely challenging!  I mean it's not like we can grow our own food here, our growing season is a whole 3 weeks (tiny exaggeration).

Soooo, anytime I can get to our closest Whole Paycheck Foods (Mike loves to call it that, he doesn't get me), which is far, far away in Park City, UT...I go, and...

                                                 I AM COMPLETE  &  I AM HAPPY

I am sure I positively GLOW behind that shiny black and green shopping cart with a Starbucks cup holder which also completes me.

Pretty grocery bags too!
Yes, I do travel with a "clean" white cooler in the back of my car at all times, just in case.

Rebecca of the Great White North

No comments:

Post a Comment