Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daybook 35

Outside my window- It's getting dark.

I am thinking about- There was a lot of laundry this week. I've got the last of seven loads in the dryer. *faint surprised cheer* ;)

From the kitchen- So far this week we haven't had to do any *real* cooking- just re-making leftovers from the weekend. :)

I am creating- I did the tinsel & lights on our Christmas tree- and then the others helped with the ornaments.

I am reading- I haven't done any reading so far this week...

I am hearing- Mollie is playing Christmas carols on the piano.

I am planning- We're re-watching The Lord of the Rings this week. Tonight we're watching The Two Towers. :)

I am wearing- Well, Amanda and I did it again. We both woke up and felt instinctively that today was a red shirt and plaid skirt sort of day... :D

My hair is- Slightly curly (leftover from yesterday's rag curls), and pinned up with about a million bobby pins.

Around the house- We went ice skating this afternoon. Morgan, Lilia and I skated all over the lake, and then the wind was against us all the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment