Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daybook 37

Outside my window- The trees were lovely and frosty today.

I am thinking about- It's my golden birthday tomorrow! The world ends (according to the Mayan calendar) on the 21st, so I've been telling my family all year that they ought to buy me lots of presents, but I'm not sure that I've convinced them. ;D

From the kitchen- Rice and chicken for supper.

I am creating- Last week I made that Rapunzel doll for Amalia's birthday...

I am reading- I'm about halfway through re-reading The Hobbit.

I am hearing- Christmas music.

I am planning- We're (finally) going to see The Hobbit tomorrow! :D

I am wearing- A black t-shirt, denim skirt & a grey and white hoodie.

My hair is- Up, with a million bobby pins. :)

Around the house- We went Christmas shopping this afternoon, and then Lilia, Amalia and I wrapped presents in my room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment