Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daybook 4

Outside my window- Overcast skies, and lots of wind.

I am thinking about- Stories I want to write... Someday.

From the kitchen- Must be about time to start supper.

I am creating- A bunch of little yellow fabric flowers for my younger sister to wear in her hair at the wedding.

I am reading- 'The Trumpeter of Krakow' by Eric P. Kelly

I am hearing- Pandora Radio, the hum of the sewing machine from the sewing room, and the 'bling' of my facebook chat.

I am hoping- To convince my youngest sister to model for me, so I can do another hairstyle tutorial.

I am planning- To go practice my harp once I finish this post.

I am wearing- A red knit shirt, wide black belt, and a aqua/brown skirt with embroidery on it. 

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- Quietness...

 I am wishing- Hm... I'd like to be a better writer. And while I'm wishing, I'll take a Pegasus, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment