Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daybook 6

Outside my window- There's a jet trail in the otherwise blue sky, and occasionally the birds who have decided to make a nest on the light above my window fly past.

I am thinking about- Sunburn. Ouch.

From the kitchen- Lunch is being made...

I am creating- Uh...nothing...at the moment... *blushes guiltily*

I am reading- Finished re-reading 'The Last Olympian' yesterday.

I am hearing- Birds songs. I'm so glad it's finally warm enough to have the window open!

I am hoping- To get some sweet deals in town today. :)

I am planning- To eat, and leave for town as soon as I finish this.

I am wearing- Oh dear. I always seem to wear aqua on Wednesday! This week I'm wearing the same outfit as last week. I do have other clothes. Really.

My hair is- Twist-Wrapped Ponytail.

Around the house- Hmm, recovering from the weekend... Lilia just got 40some chicks yesterday, as a late birthday present. She's keeping them in the garage 'till they're older.

 I am wishing- See 'Hoping' ^. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment