Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daybook 7

Outside my window- I really want to use the word 'crepuscular', but it isn't quite yet. It's almost crepuscular outside. :)

I am thinking about- The slight blister I have from weeding all afternoon. Ouchy. :(

From the kitchen- Chocolate chip bars, calling my name...I can resist!

I am creating- *looks around frantically for a project* Nope. I'm still being uncreative.

I am reading- 'The Kestrel' - sequel to 'Westmark'.

I am hearing- The BBC Robin Hood soundtrack- via Grooveshark.

I am hoping- To get the Thank-You cards for all the people who came to my open house written soon... 

I am planning- My wardrobe for a camping trip this weekend. Trying, anyway.

I am wearing- Knee-length denim skirt, and a striped pink knit shirt.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- My brother and sister-in-law are over, and Dad and Mum took the youngest three kids to a fish fry in town.

 I am wishing- That my nasty cold will go away soon. Been coughing all week... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment