Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daybook 5

Outside my window- Darkness has fallen.

I am thinking about- This blog post, and the chat conversation I'm having via Facebook.

From the kitchen- Clean dishes I just finished washing.

I am creating- Haven't done anything creative since the hair flowers I started last week, unless baking a cake, or putting a birthday present into a gift bag counts. :)

I am reading- 'Westmark' by Lloyd Alexander.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio, and the 'bling' of Facebook chat.

I am hoping- That the planning and food prep for my graduation open house this weekend will go well...

I am planning- To rehearse the "No, I'm not going to college, I'm just going to stay home for now," speech, so I'm all practiced up for this weekend. :)

I am wearing- Aqua knit shirt, and a brown knee length skirt.

My hair is- In a curly up-do.

Around the house- Major cleaning is happening, in preparation for my open house.

 I am wishing- That Amalia would make a pot of tea, and bring me a cup. Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea = Mmm... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment